Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This World As We Know It.

When people talk about what happened to the twin towers on September 11th 2001, they usually say that all they really know about it is that we were attacked by terrorists flying a plane into the towers. Many people don't know the truth about what really happened. The evidence is there and the truth is that the government is hiding it. I was clueless before I watched this movie about what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

After watching this, I wondered why would the government do such a thing. I pushed it aside and forgot about it completely. Until just last night I was sent the most interesting and convenient movie I've ever seen. I can honestly say that this movie has changed my view on this world and the people controlling it forever. People can believe what they want, and say that these facts are made up and fake and none of us really know what's going on right in front of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw0Co

No comments:

Post a Comment