Monday, June 20, 2011

Last Words - Media Class.

Overall, this media course has helped me really realize what's going on in the world of advertising and media around me. It helped me learn things that are really, truly important to learn these days. In my opinion it's really important to know what's going on in society and the world around us. This was by far my favorite course this year, just because it was a lot of things that helped me determine what I'd like to pursue. I found that this course helped me with my knowledge in the world. Taking writers craft and this course really helped me decide that I'd like to go to college for journalism and new media courses next year. This course had taught me a lot about who I am, and how much I enjoy knowing about what's going on around me. This course left me with lots of motivation in the future and has helped me along the way in finding what I'd love to pursue most.
I've honestly been recommending this course to people I know in grade 10 and 11 lately, and have told them how awesome it is. The teacher wasn't so bad either. I'm sure that's an understatement, I'll definately be missing this class and the awesome lessons about rock and roll music. I'm definitely going to take what I learned from this class and apply it to what I want to be in the future. Wish me luck! So long high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment