Thursday, May 30, 2013

I cannot even begin to explain...

how much I absolutely love being outside for the summer (even for my job!)
It's honestly just too much fun, and I'm really loving the promotional aspect of working for radio stations!

You can check out photos of my at events at 1075koolfm.com/Photo_Gallery
And I'll also be posting photos here for you to check out.

I've recently uploaded my first promo for Kool FM to my "Broadcast Work" page, feel free to check it out! It's a work in progress, my promos should get better and better as I record new ones every week. I'll probably be uploading 2 more as I do them throughout the next few months.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer :) & bonus: my birthday is in less than a month!
The big 21. Uh-oh.


No comments:

Post a Comment