Friday, May 3, 2013

Summer 2013 at Rock 95 & Kool FM Barrie!

I have been offered a job at Rock 95 and Kool FM in Barrie Ontario for the summer and rightfully accepted.
I am super excited! This will give me a chance to broaden my promotional background in radio. I can't wait to attend events and festivals all around Barrie this summer!
Wish me luck, and I will be posting about my endeavours with Rock 95 and Kool throughout the summer.
Also, I will be adding a photo section to my blog as well.

I was one of three nominated at the Broadcast Awards for the Martha Blackburn Women's Broadcasting Award! So exciting, my goal for next year is to win one. Shoot for the stars!

Best regards, I hope everyone has a wonderful summer! And remember to check my blog for new updates in sound projects and newscasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment