Sunday, December 29, 2013

Third Week at Global/ New Years

So tomorrow I start my third and final week interning at The Morning Show. Truthfully, even having a week off for Christmas was boring for me. I really enjoyed the family time, but missed the rush of news, information and learning opportunities that Global has given me, along with the people who work there on the show. I really won't want my third week to end because I've been trying to embrace every opportunity that I can in the short time that I'm there. Normally internships there are 6 weeks long, which could have potentially given me a longer time to embrace even more and get into the groove of things.

So this week I will be hopefully taking lots of photos and writing a lot on my blog, so make sure to check it out. I will also be putting the video of me on the show up for everyone to see!

Wish me luck on my last week at Global, and I am so excited to New Years as well. I'll be posting an update about my New Years night and such. This year I have AWESOME plans. I have plans for lots of change, lots of opportunities and much more.

I've got the rest of the world ahead of me and I intend to shoot for the stars.

P.S. Feel free to check out/ follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and check out my LinkedIn and SoundCloud profile under my "Contact" Tab of my blog! Lots of new and exciting things to see.

Happy New Years!

xo Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment