Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Week at 570 News

I have started my week at 570 News in Kitchener. 570 is a green station and is run by Rogers Communications. They broadcast news, traffic, weather, sports and talk all day long! I am half way through my week here, I decided to spend my reading week here because I really want the experience. I am hoping for a summer job! (Fingers crossed). I am doing Voicers, Actualities and more for the station right now, also editing news stories from The Canadian Press for use on air. I'm enjoying my time here, it's a very small newsroom and a small group of people working here but it makes it a lot more comfortable and easier to meet everyone.

I am here until Friday, then back to London on Monday for 106.9 The X. I have been and will be posting more news reports and stories with 570 News on my Broadcast Work page. Feel free to check it out!

xo Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment