Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Home Stretch to Graduation!

Lately I have been feeling very determined and excited to see what University holds for me when I graduate in April. I am looking for a summer job, which will hopefully be working in radio or TV near where I live in Kitchener/ Waterloo. I have had so much time at Fanshawe to not only build but perfect my demo to show to employers. The only thing I feel I need now to make sure I have every qualification to be my dream job is to complete my University Degree in Communication Studies. This will come soon enough, with hard work and determination.

Right now I'm working on a video documentary, which has been fun but challenging at the same time. Over the next few weeks we will be learning about TV shooting and continuing with documentaries, hosting and much more in my documentary rotation. Next up is reporting, which will be my last rotation.. and then GRADUATION!!

I am working on adding more writing to my portfolio under the "writing" tab up top ^^ and also linked to all my other social media platforms in the "contact" tab. Feel free to keep up with my newest work and also check out how far I have come since my very first newscasts and audio pieces.

xo Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment